What is a good facial wash?
How to determine a good facial wash?
And lastly how to wash your face properly?
I'm sure we all one time or another have these big, three questions in mind. This is my answers to these problematic questions, it's just my opinions so if you don't agree with it, that's just fine
First, what is a good facial wash?
1. it must take of about 95% of your makeup. keep in mind that there's no miracle in life so don't expect 100%. however, we can achieve the perfect % by combining a a good facial wash with other method
2. it must fit your skin type. i mean it rare that a facial wash can make you break out but believe me that had happened before so if it doesn't feel right, don't use it
Second, how to determine a good facial mask?
After washing your face, your facial skin should feel dry. i know that it's kinda weird but a proper facial wash should take off most of the make up and dirt that accumulative during the day. And because a good facial wash does not discriminate between the dirt particles and you natural skin mineral therefor it also stripped all the mineral and oil out of your skin which can be fix easily with toner
Third, how to wash your face properly?
1. Take of your eyes makeup or anykind of water resistance makeup with makeup remover
2. Follow with a cleansing oil - this will melt all your base, foundation, blush and the left over eyemake up away
3. Then wash your face with a good facial cleanser either with your hand or a brush
4. When you start washing your face, start with warm water and always end with cold water. Warm water opens pores which will help you clean better ad cold water will close your pores, prevent dirt to get in
Below is what i used to wash my face:
1. Makeup remover by Lancome bi facil
2. Kanebo sensei cleasing oil (thinkin about shu uemore next)
3. Kanebo sensei mud soap and Clarisonic brush
Hope this post help you all